We are quickly approaching the January 15th deadline for submissions for presentations in Leipzig this year!
As a reminder, we’re looking for:
- In-depth presentations on Libre Graphics technologies
- Showcases of excellent work made using Libre Graphics tools
- New projects in this area to meet the wider community
- Reports, use-cases, best practices
- New emerging media; breaking free from analog constraints
- Well articulated ideas for future approaches, tools and standards
There are many different formats available:
- Lightning talk (10 minutes, selected at the event unconference style)
- Presentations (20 minutes extendable to 40 minutes)
- Entry for State of the Libre Graphics Union (1-2 slides)
- Workshops (2 hours or more)
- Birds Of a Feather (BOF), discussion meetings or Hackathons (2 hrs or more)
Of course, you can review the full Call for Presentation for more details and information.