The Call for Presentation has now been published!
For this year we are especially interested in presentations that showcase how the gap between technical and design development can be bridged.
We are looking for:
- In-depth presentations on Libre Graphics technologies
- Showcases of excellent work made using Libre Graphics tools
- New projects in this area to meet the wider community
- Reports, use-cases, best practices
- New emerging media; breaking free from analog constraints
- Well articulated ideas for future approaches, tools and standards
Available formats are:
- Lightning talk (10 minutes, selected at the event unconference style)
- Presentations (20 minutes extendable to 40 minutes)
- Entry for State of the Libre Graphics Union (1-2 slides)
- Workshops (2 hours or more)
- Birds Of a Feather (BOF), discussion meetings or Hackathons (2 hrs or more)
The 2014 Libre Graphics Meeting will be held April 2 – 5 in Leipzig, Germany at Universität Leipzig.
Deadline for submissions: 15 January 2014
Selection notifications by: 25 January 2014 at the latest.
For further details, please have a look at the full Call for Presentation.